Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dec. 18, 2007

Hey everyone been a few days since I have posted, Sunday Dec. 16 me and my dear hubby Chas celebrated our 12th. wedding anniversary. Thinking back on it does not seem like 12 years, wow how times flies. We had a really great day together.



As you know I have a message board/store where I sell papers, stickers ect. for scrap booking and card making. I am working on a web store but for now my store is in the photo album on the message board.

I also am a member of a few other message boards because I love to swap. Don't know if I mentioned this but I LOVE TO SWAP!.

Here is a pic of the Chrtistmas Tag I did for a Christmas tag swap I hosted on Angels Wings. I really enjoyed creating these tags. I have not been creating very much this past year but it is like a bycicle once you learn you never forget. I am slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things.
Have done some LO's but my camera is not working so until I get it fixed I will not be able to post pics of those.

No comments: