Saturday, December 8, 2007

My first post

This is my first post on my blog. This seems to be the in thing to do now so I have also joined in. Not sure how frequent my post will be but you never know.
I guess I really started this blog to get my crafting motivation back. I love crafting of almost any type but mainly a scrapbooker with cards and tag making coming in a close second. I really love learning new crafts and techniques. I am a big swapper and join as many swaps that my schedule will allow. I have about 3 swaps I have to finish by the end of this month. I also share a message board with 3 friends http://angelswingsandcraftythings.phpbb24.com/index.php. We are a small group of friends. So if you would like to join in and become a member we would love to have you, you can never have enough friends.
Well I guess that just about does it for my first post. Hope you all are having a wonderful day and GOD BLESS.

No comments: