Monday, January 21, 2008

Check this out !!

Ok I am a nut for looking at scrapbook rooms and I think I found my dream room and it is located in Michigan my home. Now I just have to figure out how to get the owner to let me move in or let me park a trailer in the back yard.
You gals are gonna love this!!!! BE WARNED please be seated so you don't fall and put something under your chin cause it is gonna hit the floor with a BANG!!!

I just would like to say Benita you are a woman after my own heart, thumbs up girl I hope I can achieve this someday.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1285148

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

OMGoodness, I am so freaking jealous! LOL I can't help but wonder how often does she continue to buy things? Or does she think she's set for life? Thanks for sharing this! I truly enjoyed looking at it even though I'm pea green with envy now! :)